Our HIPAA Compliance Roadmap
There is no faster or easier route to HIPAA Compliance
We do all the hard work for you
- We perform your risk assessment. We work with you to get the information we need including where patient information is stored and how it is currently being protected. Over a 1-2 week period you will probably spend 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours we promise) working with us. Once we get that information you are done! We perform the risk assessment, we prepare the risk assessment reports, we review the findings with you in simple and non-technical terms and we outline a plan to implement the required additional safeguards.
- We write your policies and procedures. The policies and procedures are customized for your organization. Each of policies and procedures are uploaded to our HIPAA Compliance Portal where your employees can access them. Each policy has an easy to read summary and a short 2-3 minute video that describes the policy. The videos help employees understand what is required from them and how they can better protect patient information
- We train your employees. Our training videos are light and enjoyable (some clients say their employees think our training is actually fun!). HIPAA is boring no more! Once your employees take the online training, they are required to take a 15-20 question quiz to demonstrate their knowledge regarding the HIPAA Security Rule. Administrators can access employee training reports showing when employees completed training and what scores they received on the compliance quiz
- Our HIPAA Compliance Portal provides your employees with access to your policies and procedures, HIPAA security reminders, on-going training and other tools that they need to help protect patient information. The HIPAA Compliance Portal provides administrators with valuable tools including business associate tracking and contract storage, security breach response tools, employee training reports and many other HIPAA related resources
- Our HIPAA Technology Suite provides affordable technologies that are easy to implement. The technologies help protect patient information and help you comply with the HIPAA Security and Omnibus Rules. The HIPAA Technology Suite includes email encryption, laptop encryption, data backup, disaster recovery, network security and HIPAA compliant hosted email, instant messaging, calendaring, file and data storage
- Our HIPAA Compliance Subscription provides ongoing access to products and tools to become HIPAA compliant. The HIPAA Compliance Subscription includes an annual risk assessment, on demand HIPAA training for existing and new employees, ongoing access to our HIPAA Compliance Portal, security reminders, email encryption and laptop encryption. In addition, the HIPAA Compliance Subscription is excellent for organizations that are attesting for Meaningful Use and are required to perform an annual risk assessment.
- Our Business Associate Program helps business associates protect patient information and comply with the HIPAA Omnibus Rule
- We have priced our service so every organization can afford it
- We promise to minimize the time you spend, get you up to speed on HIPAA compliance without overwhelming you and help your employees protect patient information. There really is no faster or easier way to HIPAA compliance!
Download the free guide:
5 Simple and Inexpensive Tips for Protecting Patient Information
HIPAA Secure Now! is priced so that every organization can afford it. From solo practices to large multi-site, multi-physician offices.
Read what our clients are saying:
HIPAA Secure Now! has made navigating the maze of compliance issues and regulations efficient and effective. In this litigious age, no practice can afford to be lax in compliance and HIPAA Secure Now! provides a comprehensive program that defines the many steps that are necessary to keep your employees, medical staff and practice within the ever-changing guidelines. The program is well worth the minimal investment of time and money and should be a standard purchase among IVF Centers in the United States with the new HIPAA random audits now on the horizon.
Practice Relations Director
New York Fertility Services, P.C.