The HIPAA Technology Suite
HIPAA compliant, affordable cloud based solutions
The HIPAA Technology Suite includes the following:
- Safely and securely send ePHI (patient information) to patients, other providers, lawyers, insurance companies, etc.
- Share test results and visit summaries with patients
- Send and receive encrypted emails via Outlook, Web or smartphones
- Affordable email encryption starting @ $99/year
- Safely secure ePHI (patient information) on laptops, smartphones and USB drives
- Utilize cloud based encryption to secure sensitive information
- Wipe data from lost laptops, smartphones and USB drives
- Avoid patient breach notifications if mobile device is lost or stolen
- Affordable mobile encryption starting as low as $40.00/year
Data Backup and DR
- HIPAA compliant data backup. Backup provider will sign a required HIPAA Business Associate Agreement
- Fully managed data backup. Continuous monitoring of backups to ensure data is safely backed up.
- Peace of mind knowing critical data and ePHI is properly protected
- Continuous network monitoring of critical network equipment
- Employee website monitoring and reporting
- Integrated Anti-virus / Anti-spyware
- Network Mapping to assist with proper HIPAA documentation
Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft cloud provided email, instant messaging, document sharing, video conferencing, MS Office Professional
- Microsoft will sign a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA). One of the only big cloud providers to sign a BAA
- Secure information access from desktops, laptops, smartphones, etc.
- Flexible and affordable pricing plans
- More info >>>
- HIPAA compliant technologies
- Affordable solutions
- Cloud based services that require little or no IT/computer support
- Have you performed a HIPAA Risk Assessment?
- Has the Risk Assessment identified the need to implement email encryption, mobile encryption, offsite data backup, disaster recovery or other HIPAA compliant technologies?
- Do you have questions on which technologies are right for your organization?
We understand that they are an overwhelming amount of technologies that claim to be HIPAA compliant. We also realize that organizations need affordable and reliable technology solutions. We have tested and selected a suite of technologies that require little or no information technology (IT) support and are affordable to any organization’s budget. Let us help you understand the choices and help you select which technologies are right for your organization.
Fill out the below information and we will start putting together a technology plan that is tailored to your organization and your budget. Don’t worry; there is no risk and no pressure. We will give you the information you need and you decide what is right for your organization.