Jump-Start your HIPAA compliance in just two weeks!
What is HIPAA Jump-Start?
- An affordable, accelerated program to Jump-Start your organization’s HIPAA compliance!
- Customized policies and procedures that address the HIPAA Security Rule
- Detailed risk assessment that analyzes how your organization is currently protecting patient information and makes specific recommendations to further protect the information
- Easy and convenient HIPAA security training and compliance testing for all employees
Start to finish in 2 weeks or less!
How much time will a practice administrator have to spend?
- We designed the HIPAA Jump-Start with busy practice administrators in mind. You will spend around 2 hours helping us identity where patient information is stored and how it is being protected. You can start, stop and continue at any time
- Through the use of our innovative online compliance portal we make it easy to enter information
- The HIPAA Jump-Start is both high tech and high touch. Our staff is available to help if you have any questions or issues. We use online screen sharing to go over your information and ensure that the information is both accurate and thorough. We are there to help you through the entire process
- Employees will spend between 20 minutes and 1 hour with online security training and compliance testing
Just 2 hours of time!
Once the administrator has completed the information on patient data we do all the hard work:
- We take the information and perform a complete and thorough risk assessment
- We prepare 18 customized policies and procedures specific to your organization
- We can even manage the employee training process and send out reminders to each employee
What do you get?
- Once we complete the risk assessment we upload 2 reports to the compliance portal. The executive summary report is an easy to read 10-15 page summary and the detailed report is 30-50 pages. Each report provides useful information that examines the risks to patient information and provides specific recommendations to improve security
- The 18 policies and procedures are also uploaded to the compliance portal. Each policy is a Microsoft word document. Every policy has a brief summary and an easy to understand video that describes the policy. Feedback from existing clients tell us the videos are fun and interesting and make the policies easy to understand. Both the administrator and employees have access to the policies, overview and videos
- After training, employees receive a printed certificate that shows they have completed training and compliance testing. There is also an online report that the administrator can access that shows employee progress
Take the HIPAA security compliance quiz.
- See where your organization is with HIPAA compliance. The quiz is free and takes just 5 minutes to complete
- See if you need a HIPAA Jump-Start!